Friday, June 7, 2013

june 7

Elsie's g tube placement has been postponed until Monday or even Tuesday of next week. There's some kind of excuse that the anesthesiologist who normally assists the dr is out of town, and they somehow can't find another one whose schedule was open today. Even though we've had this thing planned for like ten days.

More waiting, more frustration.


  1. Frustrating, but better to have the anesthesiologist who is trained/experienced to work with that specific doctor --you don't want a "sub" on a good team if you can avoid it. Hang in there -- Elsie will if fact come home!

  2. Deep breaths.... you've come so far and done so well!